Apple iPhone X that is actually iPhone 10 not ‘X’ was launched in September 2017. This phone comes with a 5.8-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125 pixels by 2436 pixels. Apple iPhone X price in India starts from Rs 89,000 for the 64 GB variant and Rs 1,02,000 for the 256 GB.
Apple iPhone X is powered by hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This phone packs 64 GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded like other Apple iPhones. When we talk about the cameras, the Apple iPhone X comes with a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel camera on the front for awesome selfies.
The Apple iPhone X runs iOS 11 and is powered by a 2716mAh non removable battery. It measures 143.6(height) x 70.9(width) x 7.7(thickness) and its weight is 174 grams.
This phone is a single GSM SIM smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. It includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G & 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
With all of that out, the main question comes in mind that do we need to spend 89,000 Rs for iPhone X? This is the good amount of money and before going to buy an iPhone X in this price we definitely need to go around the all features and specification of iPhone X that, is it worth to buy in this range?
These are the main features and specifications in Apple iPhone X.
Apple iPhone X all features and specifications
- First iPhone without the iconic iPhone home button.
- Bezel-less, 5.8-inch Super Retina display.
- First iPhone to come with OLED screen.
- Screen can show very accurate colours.
- Support for DCI-P3 colour space.
- Its comes with a design that uses more glass compared to the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus.
- Its comes with surgical-grade stainless steel body device.
- Its comes with water and dust resistance feature.
- Multitasking functionality is going to happen through gestures in the iOS 11.
- Face ID to unlock the iPhone X instead of Touch ID.
- Face ID will work in even in near darkness.
- Face ID is more secure, faster and accurate than the Touch ID according to Apple.
- Its hardware is very similar to 8 Plus.
- iPhone X gets a faster F2.4 lens in dual-setup camera for the telephoto lens.
- Better portrait photos using the iPhone’s portrait mode.
- 3 GB RAM & Stereo speakers.
- 12-megapixel primary camera.
- 7-megapixel secondary camera
- There is no home button in the iPhone X.
- There is also no Touch ID aka fingerprint sensor in the iPhone X.
Also see Apple iPhone 8 Plus (Space Grey, 64GB) on Amazon.
Also see Apple iPhone 8 Plus (Space Grey, 256GB) on Flipkart.